Under Construction .. but here we go anyway | ourMootWorld

Ready or not .. here it comes. Here's to the lauch of ourMootWorld. I'm launching a little earlier than I thought, and things aren't quite complete, this really can't wait any more. So, let's save the world already .. good? Okay, let's go.


Hello concerned .. not so concerned .. and people who don't really give a meh in the world .. .

How's everyone doing .. ?

.. I don't mean just today .. but in general .. How's things .. ?

          .. good .. ?
          .. crappy .. ?
          .. meh .. ?

.. regardless .. I'm sure there's some room for improvement in your life .. me too, in a big way.

Given that the VAST majority of people in the world are unhappy with things .. I'm surprised that we haven't done more about it .. a smidge here and there .. yeah, we've done a little to improve the world, but over all .. not much really .. or at least, not enough.

Why is that .. ?  Why don't we truly sort things out once and for all .. ?

Well .. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's probably because people either don't really know how .. or just think it's an impossible task.

Well it isn't impossible. Changing the world .. the entire world, mind you .. is easy, as I'll show you.

So that brings us to me .. you .. and this website .. ourMootWorld.

I was going to launch the site some where down life's road .. maybe .. if I ever got the courage .. however I now see that there really is no choice.  Thing are so bad everywhere, and in every way .. that I truly feel that this can't wait any longer .. . .. even if site isn't exactly 100% ..

. .. here we go .. .

Over the next few days .. sigh .. if things can hold together at my end .. I'm going to share with you some thoughts .. understandings .. realizations .. and baby steps .. that might just help us on our way to changing this world .. our world .. once and for all.

A little bit of your time spent reading and exploring what's to come, could drastically change life for the better.  Just a little of your time .. that's all that's needed, and then decide for yourself.

Like I said .. saving the world is easy.  Getting people to listen .. now that's hard.

:\



Under Construction .. but here we go anyway

1 comment :

  1. Well put. Its a loud world and we are all trapped in a vicious circle. Will we ever free ourselves and live on the world for the world.

    ReplyDelete